Iroko Consulting Limited “we” are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We will only use your personal information to deliver the services you have requested from us, and to meet our legal responsibilities
This privacy notice explains how we handle personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR). It will describe the type of data we collect, store and how we use this data. We describe how we will use the data when liaising with third parties and your rights as a data subject.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you engage us to deliver our services and/or when you use our website, for example, when you contact us about our services.
What type of information do we collect from you?
The personal information we collect from you will vary depending on which services you engage us to deliver. The personal information we collect might include your name, address, phone number, email address, which pages you may have visited on our website and when you accessed them.
In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- Contact details including work email address, job role and work contact number provided directly by you
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- Names and contact details such as work email address for delegates attending courses and events
- Pre-course questionnaires and course evaluation forms.
Data from third parties
Where permitted, we may collect your personal information from third parties and publicly available sources such as websites and professional registers where you have consented to this information being shared.
How is your information used?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To investigate, respond to and resolve complaints and improve customer service
- To maintain our records in accordance with applicable legal and regulatory obligations
- To process financial transactions
- To prevent and detect crime, fraud or corruption
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of Your Information
- We will not sell your information to third parties
- We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes
- We will only disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation
- On occasions we may need to share certain information with Associates to deliver the agreed services. Associates sign to acknowledge they have read and will comply with the conditions in this policy.
- We will only use contact information supplied to us via our website to reply to the query sent.
- Our cookies policy notice is featured on the website and explains how data is processed.
- Our website has an SSL certificate.
How long do we keep hold of your information?
We will only hold your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfil specific business/legal processes:
- Delegate contact details and related questionnaires we retain for 12 months
- Information related to any legal contract we retain for 6 years.
You have the right to access any personal information that we process about you and to request information about:
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information. We will strive to update/correct it as quickly as possible, unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request deletion of your personal data or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws. If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the relevant request this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant. Please contact the ICO for full details on your rights.
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints in relation to this policy or any other data protection matter between you and us, please in the first instance contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England, UK
We only collect certain data about you, as detailed in the “What type of information we collect”
Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences / the information we hold about you at any time. See any marketing messages for instructions on how to unsubscribe or manage your preferences.
How we keep your information safe
Keeping your information up to date and accurate is important to us. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
Whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Your data will usually be processed in our offices in the UK. However, to allow us to operate efficient digital processes, we, or third party suppliers, sometimes need to store information in servers located outside the UK, but within the European Economic Area (EEA).
Third-party links outside of our control
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Intellectual Property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published. Those works are protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
Where copyright of information provided is owned by a third party we encourage you to check your rights to future use of this information with the owner directly.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time (although we will endeavour to ensure that this is not the case), and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Last Updated: 15 April 2023 2A High Street, Thames Ditton, KT7 0RY.